Mr. Ray Kelly is Chief of the Security Forces Branch at Arnold Air Force Base, Tenn. The Security Forces Branch is comprised of five staff members and eight Department of Air Force Police Officers. Mr. Kelly's Branch is responsible for conducting Law Enforcement operations in and around Arnold Air Force Base's 40,000 acres. He is also responsible for the security of the installation, overseeing over 60 security contractors. He is the Anti-terrorism Officer for the installation charged with protecting assets from terrorist attack.
Prior to this position Ray Kelly was the Personnel Security Manager for AEDC with the Information Protection Office.
Mr. Kelly is a retired Senior NCO from the United States Air Force that served in Operations Northern Watch, Enduring Freedom, Iraqi Freedom, Desert Storm and Desert Shield.
1993 Air Force Airman Leadership School, United States Air Force, Lackland AFB, San Antonio Tx. 2000 NCO Academy, United States Air Force, Robins AFB, GA.
2005 Associates Degree, Criminal Justice, Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Al. 2008 SNCO Academy, United States Air Force, Robins AFB, GA
2019 Bachelors Degree, Human Resources and Management, Trevecca, Nashville, TN.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Air Force Civilian Achievment Medal
- Aug 1989 – Jan 1990, USAF Security Forces Academy, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, Texas
- Jan 1990 – Feb 1994, Law Enforcement Specialist, Lackland AFB, San Antonio Texas
- Mar 1994 – Aug 1996, Law Enforcement Patrolman, Guam
- Aug 1996 – Dec 1998, Crime Prevention Specialist, Patrick AFB, Fla.
- Dec 1998 – Dec 1999, Law Enforcement Patrolman, Osan AB, South Korea
- Jan 2000 – Jun 2013, Security Forces Logistics Superintendent, Robins AFB, Ga.
- Jun 2013 – Aug 2015, Combat Arms Functional Manager, Air Force Reserve Command, Robins AFB, Ga.